- Hassle-free account opening process. On request, our officials will visit your premises to on-board your personnel. Personnel can also opt to open their accounts online or by visiting the nearest branch.
- A convenient way to manage salaries across a large number of centres, through the Bank's award-winning Corporate Internet Banking.
- Online facilities reduce paperwork and salary administration cost. Enjoy instant credit of salaries to your personnel's accounts.
- Zero charge for salary disbursement.
- Equipping your personnel with a power-packed Salary Account which is trusted by large organisations in India
Defence Salary Package
- Defence Salary Package (DSP)
Defence Salary Package (DSP)
Defence personnel of the Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian Air Force, Assam Rifles, Rashtriya Rifles (RR) and GREF [Border Road Organisation (BRO)] can avail Salary Accounts under Defence Salary Package (DSP). Retired Personnel can also open / convert their accounts in DSP – Pension and will be eligible for all benefits mentioned below except Insurance, Overdraft and Xpress Credit.
Available in three variants, namely Gold, Diamond and Platinum categorised on the rank of the personnel of the Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian Air Force, Assam Rifles, RR and GREF (Border Road Organisation). Personnel Below Officer Rank (PBOR) are categorised under Gold Variant; Officers are categorised under Diamond and Platinum variants.
- GOLD : JCOs & other Ranks
- DIAMOND : Lieutenant, Captain, Major
- PLATINUM: Lt. Colonel, Colonel, Brigadier, Major General, Lt. General, General
- GOLD : Sea II, Sea I, Leading Seaman, Petty Officer, Chief Petty Officer, Master Chief Petty Officer-II and Master Chief Petty Officer-I
- DIAMOND: Sub Lieutenant, Lieutenant and Lieutenant Commander
- PLATINUM: Commander, Captain, Commodore, Rear Admiral, Vice Admiral and Admiral
*DSP Accounts of Sailors joining Navy before they attain majority, will be opened without Insurance and Overdraft facility
- GOLD : Personnel Below Officer Rank
- DIAMOND: Flying Officer, Flight Lieutenant, Squadron Leader
- PLATINUM : Wing Commander, Group Captain, Air Commodore, Air Vice Marshal, Air Marshal, Air Chief Marshal
DSP-General Reserve Engineering Force (GREF)/Border Road Organisation (BRO)
- GOLD: Personnel Below Officer Rank
- DIAMOND : Asst. Engineer/ Asst. Administrative Officer, Asst. Executive Engineer/ Administrative Officer/ Medical Officer II, Executive Engineer/Senior Administrative Officer/ Medical Officer
- PLATINUM: Superintendent Engineer/ Joint Director (Administration), Superintendent Engineer (Selection Grade)/ Director (Administration), Chief Engineer, Additional Director General, Director General
- GOLD : Bugler, Rifleman and Mule Driver, Lance Naik, Nalband, Havaldar, Warrant Officer, Havaldar Major, Naib Subedar, Subedar, Subedar Major
- DIAMOND: Deputy Commandant, Assistant Commandant (equivalent to Lt and Capt in Indian Army)
- PLATINUM: Commandant, Second-In-Command (equivalent to Major, Lt Col and Col in Indian Army) and Personnel at this level are being deputed from Indian Army and DSP Army would be offered to them
- Personnel in Rashtriya Rifles are on deputation from Indian Army and hence covered under DSP Army. Accounts are classified as per Ranks in Indian Army
- Benefits to the Employer
- Benefits to the Employee
- Zero balance account and free unlimited transactions across ATMs of any Bank.
- Complimentary Personal Accident Insurance (Death) cover of Rs. 30 Lakhs to all ranks.
- Complimentary Air Accident Insurance (Death) cover of Rs. 1 Crores to all ranks.(Terms & Conditions Apply)
- Complimentary Personal Accident (Permanent Total Disablement) cover of Rs. 30 Lakhs to all ranks
- Complimentary Personal Accident (Permanent Partial Disablement) cover of Rs. 10 Lakhs to all ranks.
- Xpress Credit, Home Loans, Car Loans and Education Loans available at attractive rates.
- 100% waiver of processing fee on Xpress Credit, Car Loans and Home Loans (Actual TIR and Valuation charges will be recovered, where applicable).
- Up to 25% off on annual locker rent
- Avail of Auto-Sweep to create e-MODs (Multi Option Deposits) and earn higher interest.
- Demat & Online Trading A/c facility available.
- Free issuance of Drafts, Multi City Cheques, SMS Alerts. NEFT/RTGS.
- Overdraft equivalent to 2 Months Net Salary (subject to maximum cap based on variant of account)
- Earn points on various transactions through our loyalty program SBI Rewardz.
- Host of regular offers on Debit Cards and YONO by SBI
- List of Defence Banking Advisors /Circle Defence Banking Advisors
List of Defence Banking Advisors /Circle Defence Banking Advisors
Defence Banking Advisors Location Area of Operation
Contact No. E-Mail Address 1. New Delhi DBA (Army) – PAN India Lt. Gen. Vinod Vashisth (Retd) 8800747539 firstname.lastname@example.org 2. New Delhi DBA (Navy) – PAN India Vice Admiral Arun Kumar Bahl (Retd) 9971180891 email@example.com 3. New Delhi DBA (Air Force) - PAN India Air Vice Marshal Atul Kumar Singh (Retd) 7827259056 firstname.lastname@example.org 4. New Delhi Advisor (Central Armed Police Force) - PAN India Shri Krishna Chaudhary, IPS (Retd) 8750555500 email@example.com Circle Defence Banking Advisors
Location Area of Operation Name Contact No. E-Mail Address 1. Kolkata West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, Sikkim, Andaman & Nicobar Islands Maj. Gen. Subhasish Sengupta (Retd) 9674710188 firstname.lastname@example.org 2. Lucknow Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh Maj. Gen. Pankaj Arora (Retd) 6389778111 email@example.com 3. Pune Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa Maj. Gen. MMS Bharaj (Retd) 9654608634 firstname.lastname@example.org 4. Chandigarh Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh Maj. Gen. Rajeev Mishra (Retd 9765330261 email@example.com 5. Guwahati North Eastern States Maj. Gen. Dinesh Sharma (Retd) 9630369311 firstname.lastname@example.org 6. Bangalore Karnataka, Kerala, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu Maj. Gen. Ramchandra Nagraj (Retd) 7764905820 email@example.com