www.onlinesbi.com, the Internet banking portal of our bank, enables its retail banking customers to operate their accounts from anywhere anytime, removing the restrictions imposed by geography and time. It's a platform that enables the customers to carry out their banking activities from their desktop, aided by the power and convenience of the Internet.
Using Internet banking services, you can do the following normal banking transactions online:
Apart from these, the other salient value-added features available are:
Truly smart services to cover most of your banking transactions. All this and much more, from your desktop.
All our branches are enabled for Internet Banking.Contact your branch for availing this service. You can visit www.onlinesbi.com for downloading the registration form.
On security front, the site is 'VeriSign' certified - indicating that it's absolutely safe and secure for you to transact online. Additional layers of security are available for doing transactions.
Internet Banking Security Tips:
Cut off risks from online banking
8 Golden Rules to make your Internet Banking experience safe and secure
1. Change your Password at regular intervals
2. Help SBI in preventing frauds (phishing) by reporting such incidents to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Access portal by typing https://www.onlinesbi.com Do not click on any shortcuts/links
4. Avoid accessing your account from public places like cyber cafes
5. Use virtual keyboard to enter user ID and Password
6. Avoid entering sensitive info in pop-ups
7. Track your transactions and usage history regularly
8. Use latest and genuine software on your system with secure settings
To know more about safe online banking,